Vision and Values
High achievement for all is our shared responsibility.
Our vision is for Denbigh High School to sustain recognition as an outstanding school that demonstrates excellence in academic achievements and personal endeavour. We aim to be world class through benchmarking standards, practices and provision against the best educational institutions nationally and internationally.
We demonstrate this by:
- Cultivating the highest standards of teaching and learning
- Setting and modelling high expectations within all aspects of school life
- Nurturing students to be competitive, curious, happy, global citizens – prepared for the challenges and opportunities of the 21st Century – forward thinking whilst cherishing heritage and traditional core values of respect, tolerance and kindness
- Focusing on the individual and personalising support and provision in the most inclusive and optimal way possible
- Working in strong and transparent partnership with parents, carers and families
- Promoting aspiration and ambition from students and staff alike
- Encouraging professional collaboration, reflection and measured innovation
- Valuing research and engagement with evidence-informed practice
- Providing strong, supportive and professional leadership at all levels
- Investing prudently in staff, facilities and resources to support effective learning
- Sharing skills and practices to contribute to the improvement of other schools
Our core value statement 'High achievement for all is our shared responsibility' reflects our firm belief that we must all work together and support one another as a teaching and learning community so that collectively we are able to achieve the highest standards in all that we do.